Answer the call to lead God’s church by taking the first step to becoming an ordained pastor and church leader in your local community.
Enroll with Leadership Outreach today to begin your seminary training.
We are partners of the Bible Training Center for Pastors and Leaders – USA (Bible Training Center for Pastors – USA).
The entire curriculum consists of ten books and has a total of approximately 800 hours of study.
At the end of the course, the certificates are issued by the Leadership Outreach and the Bible Training Center for Pastors. Each student will receive two certificates in English and two certificates in Spanish.
1. We believe in the existence of a God, Creator and Lord of the universe, which exists in three people: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
2. We believe in the divine inspiration of the Holy Scriptures. The Bible is truthful in everything what he teaches, both in the Old and New Testaments, including the creation, history, its origin, and salvation, as originally revealed. Is the supreme authority of the believer in matters of faith and conduct.
3. We believe that God created the human being to live in perfect harmony with him and with others, and that man was created in the image and likeness of God.
4. We believe in the universal sinfulness and guilt of all men, from the fall of Adam, and that as a consequence of each man’s personal sin, all are subject to the wrath and righteous condemnation of God.
5. We believe that the redemption of guilt, punishment, domination and corruption of the sin, it is received only through faith in Jesus Christ, who calls us to repentance, and whose atoning death as the Lamb of God, and as our Substitute and perfect Representative, who through his blood satisfied the justice of God triumphing over death, the Devil and his evil angels, for all eternity.
6) We believe in the bodily resurrection of the Lord Jesus Christ and in his ascension to the right hand of the Father.
7) We believe that we are justified from sin only by the grace of God, for means of faith in Jesus Christ, through the action of the Holy Spirit.
8) The Christian life as a result of the redemptive work of God, as a formation of the image (character) of Christ in those who believe, that expresses itself inside as fruit of the Holy Spirit, and visibly in society through ethical conduct in light of the precepts of the New Testament.
9) We believe in a single holy and universal church, which is the body of Christ, being He himself, his builder and Head, to whom belong all who believe and who, in the earth, manifests the presence of Jesus Christ through the Christian communities local.
10) We believe in the Kingdom of God as the dominion of God, which was inaugurated and manifested in history through Jesus and now in the church, which will be consummated in the Millennium and in eternity when the enemies of God are finally and definitely defeated and placed under the feet of Jesus Christ, for the glory of God Father.
11) We believe in the mission of the Church as an extension of the mission of Jesus Christ, that is, “take all the gospel to all man”, preaching the gospel and making disciples of all nations so that all may participate in the Kingdom of God.
12) We believe in the Second Coming of Jesus Christ with a glorified body; the resurrection of the dead, the eternal life of the saved and the condemnation of all that they did not believe in Jesus Christ as Savior; and the consummation of the eternal Kingdom of God.
I thank God for this great opportunity to learn and be trained. I’m learning a lot about the biblical principles of discipleship and how to apply the Gospel to our daily lives. The focus of our lives should be to make disciples who make disciples.
I’m growing in my knowledge of God’s Word. I have been challenged to live my life fully committed to the Lord and to His mission. I’m also learning about the urgency and necessity of planting new churches.
Leadership Outreach is helping me to have a better understand of God’s Word and challenging me to nurture a missions mind-set. Leadership Outreach is also creating a bridge between church leaders of different denominations in our city.
I’m growing in my knowledge of God’s Word and learning more about biblical discipleship. I’m also being challenged to become a faithful minister of the Gospel.